Saturday, May 05, 2007

my friend's Roka ceremony

I attended 2 functions today. This post is about the second 1 - my friend's Roka ceremony.

She, my friend that is, is a pretty girl - today she has become beautiful (this is not about her oh-so-gorgeous saree or professional make-up!) - its almost as if some inner light (bulb?? tubelight??) has gone on in her - for the 1st time in a very long time - almost in forever - she has looked happy (in the child's artless innocence and joy genre) - almost as if - she can finally see her home! and knows she is about to reach the sweet haven of home and family!

I am glad that she has found her place - I think it is very important for each one of us to find that place or person who is our home!

May God Bless her and all my wandering soulful friends!

;)

n no, I have not been drinking! - hence, the label.

No comments:

Post a Comment