Sunday, April 22, 2007

April

It has been a hectic 3 weeks for me.... was bossom buddies with frustration and exasperation and near hopelessness.

I have another 5 weeks to go before I can breathe easy - It's scary to be honest...even my mum worries if physically i can cope with such a demanding schedule... luckily she does not question by ability or intellect!

So, its rather interesting that i came across the quote on FEAR....

some more things i learned:
  • you have to learn to say NO - I dont as yet, but i must begin - its a question of survival - you cant be what everyone else wants at the cost of losing out on things you want!
  • I need my 8 hours of sleep, some peace n me time, some fun time
  • My Diary - has helped me be organised and structured! - else in the clutter of my schedule i would have become synonymous with chaos!
  • Not all opportunities need to be taken - some have to be left, some approached at a later stage when u can accomodate it better in the event that it takes off n is successful

Ramblings:

The new traffic rules are difficult - especially the no phone calls while driving!!! This law has pretty much brought my communication to a grinding halt!

right now, i have so many things on my platter, and not enough time to work on them in the manner i would prefer! what to do? what to do? how to manage all and do them justice too???

I await some insight! a light bulb moment!

Summers are here.... in the afternoons' when I return from work - even the poor a/c throws lukewarm air!

until later,

Summer is here... can spring be far behind :)

1 comment:

  1. I like how you end on an optimistic note:-)

    Way to go gurl!!!!

    ReplyDelete