Thursday, October 07, 2004

wednesday- end of shift!

well,end ti another looong day... i have been in office now for 13 hours and it will be another 1/2 hour before i leave.... hmm... i am really tired... but i am feeling good... got tons of work accomplished today... my new subset campaign went live SMOOTHLY... thank god and touch wood for that.... :-)

well, since today is wednesday nite, i am gonna go home n watch a good 2 hours of TV.... yea.... coz my favourite programs are coming today... its amazing but i soo totally love these 2 prgs n they actually have the power to make me smile and feel better!!!!!
i wonder whether this is TV dependancy??? heeheeeeeeheeee.... so stupid... as 1 of my new frnds calls me when i do silly things..."silly goose"...i just find it sooo cute that i dont even feel affronted leave alone telling her to behave!!!!!

bought some stuff from prayas today... not that i really have the money, but its all for a good coz, n anyways if the money wld have stayed with me i wld have spent on something stupid like drinknig more colas......but i sooo totally LOVE the stuff i bought...... 2 neem bark pencils, a lil pouch and a pretty notebook made of handmade paper.....i have christened it as my "DREAM BOOK"... coz i think it is time i gave my dreams the importance they deserve... and perhaps, finally i will spend some quality and quantity time positively visualizing about my dreams and their reality in the future..............................................

well....good nite.... n to a wonderful trow!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment