Friday, October 22, 2004

fri morning - blogin after long!

Hi... blogging after a long time... everyday i think of blogging but then i dont coz i dont really have anything to say... my mind has just been void.... no emotions per se... just am not really sure.. past couple of days has been a blur!
well, the GOOD thing - i have finished 'The Da Vinci Code'... amazing book.. after a really long time i read something i cldnt put down..i just had to keep going back to it!
well, next i dont know what i will read... but it sure has made me realise how very little i do know about a lot of things....:-(

well, LIFe is still the same.. ni change ... no improvements..... ALL my friends are playing up.. i guess its what they say, when u change, your old friends dont relate to you anymore and thus dont know how to handle you...etc etc.... net, it saddens me that my friends are behaving like this.... n i realise that probably thru this transit when i move forward i shall be alone.. and that at some level does sadden me :(

well, somedays, like these days, it is blaringly clear how stark my life is, how alone i am... i dont know why these lessons are happening... but i am afraid of never coming out of this... will i ever come out of this? will my dreams ever be a reality or will i always just dream?????

this melancholy seems to be my abode permanently.....

hmm....... dont know what to do.. dont know the way out.... dont know much.... right now, dont know anything!!!!!
cheers/I

No comments:

Post a Comment