Tuesday, October 05, 2004

monday...AGAIN!!!

well, another week begins... it is pretty unbeleivable that october has also began.... this year is actually just slipping through my fingers!!!!

well, have not been sticking to my diet!!! the ONLY HEALTHY thing i have been doing is drinking a glass of fresh juice everyday... i dont know how i am going to EVER lose any weight...

hmm.... i think i need to start blogging the good stuff ...however minute happening everyday too.....
well today, i got lots of compliments on my new haircut :-)...i think its totally changed my look.... hmm...interesting...i think i am looking good too :-)

anthr good thing...FINALLY, all the september reports have been made n sent!!!! so, now i can start focusing on October and what all needs to be done!!!

what i still need to do::: my PPDP..... i dont kno y i am postponing it... !! i now some time ago i was not in an emotional state to handle it.... but NOW??? now i dont know y i am still not completing it...!!!!

what else, i am still alone.... and lonely.... all my friends are real busy... and no one is waiting in the wings for me either..... see what i cant figure out is... what is my life supposed to be ??? i mean i wish i could just find some PEACE with my LIFE..The way it is right now... instead of always wanting that better life or even that other life which i know is not mine.....i dont know what is my life going to me!!!

I had thought that this week i will NOT stay back at work... but i just cant seem to help it... n the sad thing is all my frnds are in the other shift, so they leave by 10pm...i am the only idiot who keeps sitting ..... ok... so i work a lil, blog a lil..n by then its time to go home anyways... not much value add here.... but yeah, i guess atleast i get to BLOG.... i mean i kno y i dont want to go bk home... but i wish it wasnt so.... i wish i had a better control over myself and i was able to be OKAY with my solitude.....

hmm.... this is tiring...i think i will go now... go have a ciggy n then go on home....

No comments:

Post a Comment